At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
For our HSE Engineering team we are looking for a Junior Environmental & Sustainability Engineer. Are you enthusiastic and eager to learn?
As a Junior Environmental & Sustainability Engineer your responsibility will be to apply engineering knowledge or processes to issues of moderate complexity on how to create and sustain a productive work culture and safe work environment.
Principal Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Study moderately complex design reviews, calculations and models
• Promote HSE standards and goals with programs throughout the Company and/or project to foster a safe and productive work environment
• Participate in surveys, audits, evaluations, inspections, and investigations of incidents and activities to monitor and track HSE standards, programs and goals including project environmental data collection and documentation
• Prepare, update, maintain and retrieve records, reports or documents that may be required to meet corporate or regulatory requirements, including monitoring application of HSE standards and goals
• Understand client objectives and goals; implement these objectives and goals in all aspects of work on the project
• Contact and consult with other engineering disciplines within the company in addition to HSE engineers and supervisors
• Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines
• Adhere to and support Fluor’s Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 141521BR
State: North Holland
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.