At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
About the position:
The Lead Cost Engineer will plan and execute the Project Controls requirements for a project. You will be responsible for providing technical and administrative direction, coordination, evaluation, training, and coaching to a team of Project Controls specialists.
As the Lead you will also serve as a Subject Manager Expert for the entire Project Controls Team in the Regional Office. Acting as a key resource on a project team, the role will require collaboration at all levels, including client representatives.
About the responsibilities:
• Develop and implement a project controls plan
• Plan and organize the setup of project baseline
• Develop cost, schedule, and commercial baseline
• Providing technical and administrative direction, coordination
• Coaching to a team of Project Controls specialists
• Analyze variances in cost and schedule performance against the plan
• Manage the review of Project Profit/Risk Analysis with management
• Lead the proposal efforts for cost/scheduling activities
• Lead the project control team
• Coordinate internal and external audits
Job ID: 141515BR
State: North Holland
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.