At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Fluor BV is part of Fluor Corporation based in the U.S., a professional and technical solutions provider focusing on Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Maintenance with more than 45000 employees and 34 offices in 50 different countries worldwide.
We especially focus on opportunities emerging in the energy transition and circular economy including carbon capture, green chemicals and hydrogen, plastic recycling, bio- and e-fuels and other sustainable projects. Working for Fluor you could be at the leading edge in energy transition and sustainable projects that will impact our future. At the same time, Fluor continues to be active in the oil, gas, chemicals and petrochemical industries.
The process group is a dynamic team in which technology, process design and project execution are combined to effectively support our clients. This position requires you to lead a group of process engineers, collaborate with others disciplines in our taskforce and effectively interact with client organizations. In addition to a solid background in process design, strong leadership and execution skills are also required.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Process Lead Engineer to strengthen our team!
Principal Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Lead a team of several engineers to develop drawings and specifications for feasibility studies, FEED and EPC projects
• Execute and manage Fluor’s scope of work and oversee all process design specifications according to contract requirements
• Develop and manage schedules and effort-hour budgets
• Interface and cooperate with client representatives to align contract requirements and expectations
• Collaborate with Fluor discipline engineers to develop interdisciplinary drawings and specifications
• Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines
• Review and check work of others to assure overall quality of process designs
• Mentor and coach team members in specific skills when required
Job ID: 141566BR
State: North Holland
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.