At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
About the job :
As Planner you will work on small/medium size projects and provide direct supervision to a small team of Project Controls personnel, or as a Subject Manager Expert.
About the responsibilities :
• Develop Work Breakdown and Project Coding Structures
• Develop totally integrated engineering, procurement, and construction schedules/cost control programs
• Recommend solutions or recovery plans to schedule/cost impact or delays
• Develop and analyze the Project Margin Analysis Report
• Analyze variances in cost and schedule performance
• As Cost Specialist coordinate estimate development with the Project Estimator
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 141512BR
State: North Holland
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.