Fluor Principal Architect in Hoofddorp, Netherlands
• Business Development - Provide technical support to the sales team as required in pursuit of life sciences opportunities. Maintain key Client relationships in support of business development and pursuit of new work.
• Strategic (Master) Planning - Participate in strategy development and, where appropriate, provide oversight or leadership in key areas where appropriate.
• Project Leadership – Act as the direct Focal Point of Process Architecture, for leading the front end Facilities Integration design on major capital projects during early and conceptual design phase.
• Manage and Supervise the follow up design and planning phase for design architecture.
• Laydown of the cGMP architectural facility foundation, in close cooperation with the Process Technology Manager or client process licensor.
• Be a team mentor and pleasant solution oriented Fluor spokesperson for our Life Sciences Business Line.
• Technical Quality – Undertake reviews of projects to ensure that technical and business objectives are met.
• Training – Identify company personnel skill/experience gaps and deliver specific training or recommend recruitment to resolve/fill those gaps.
Fluor has a solid global record of project success at all scales within Life Sciences and to date we have executed over 100 biotech projects globally. Fluor’s ability to execute projects economically and successfully, financial strength and complete EPCM capability, strong ethical stance and brand sets us apart from our competition.
Fluor is establishing a front end design team in Europe to leverage the robust Fluor platforms and service in Western Europe and UK/Ireland Life Sciences clients, ensuring Fluor’s growth, stability and sustainability.
As a result we are recruiting for an experienced Principal Architect for Life Sciences projects (located the Netherlands), supporting the business development efforts and lead the execution of the work once awarded.
This position will be part of the European FIG team (Facility Integration team), based in the United Kingdom, the Netherlands and Poland.
Job ID: 109663BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.