At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Fluor BV is part of Fluor Corporation based in the U.S., a professional and technical solutions provider focusing on Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Maintenance (EPCM) with more than 45.000 employees and 34 offices in 50 different countries worldwide. Fluor offers Project Management and EPCM support in all phases of the project life cycle based on the following three business groups:
• Energy Solutions
• Urban Solutions
• Mission Solutions
We are looking for talented and skilled Project Managers to join our Company.
Having oversight of all related project activities and establishing a course of action within limits of company practices and guidelines, the purpose of this position is to perform the essential job duties and functions as listed below with the overall objective of establishing an execution baseline on the project that complies with the contract and ensures the safety, quality, value, timelines and Fluor profitability of the completed project. This position performs project management responsibilities on a medium to large sized, medium risk project including engineering, procurement and construction management (EPCM) or services project (as defined by the Business Line).
Principal Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Develop a complete understanding of the Fluor prime contract and relevant subcontracts
• Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of medium projects with an approximate EPC value between 150 and 500 mio TIC on time within budget and within scope
• Fully understand the Client objectives and/or drivers in order to meet the mutual project objectives for a successful project
• Oversee all aspects of projects and provide leadership to the project team
• Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor and summarize progress of project
• Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project
Job ID: 141517BR
State: North Holland
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.