At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Fluor BV is part of Fluor Corporation based in the U.S., a professional and technical solutions provider focusing on Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Maintenance (EPCM) with more than 45000 employees and 34 offices in 50 different countries worldwide. We especially focus on opportunities emerging in the energy transition and circular economy including carbon capture, green chemicals and hydrogen, plastic recycling, bio- and e-fuels and other sustainable projects. Working for Fluor you could be at the leading edge in energy transition and sustainable projects that will impact our future. At the same time, Fluor continues to be active in the oil, gas, chemicals and petrochemical industries.
The successful candidate will have experience working in a team of engineers in a multi-discipline project environment. He or she will have well developed communication & interpersonal skills & wants to work in a collaborative project task force, where generating & fostering internal & external client relationships is of high importance.
Principal Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Preparation of material requisitions for inquiry and purchase
• Preparation & review of technical evaluations of supplier bids
• Review of supplier drawings & documents
• Attend supplier meetings & resolve issues related to manufacturing
• Participate in inspections and factory acceptance tests, delivery to site, site (installation) support and turn-over
• Coordinate / interface with engineering disciplines process, piping, electrical, control systems and civil for equipment & facility design
• Plan the execution of the work, track progress & report to the Mechanical Lead Engineer
• Train / coach junior rotating equipment engineers
Job ID: 140044BR
State: North Holland
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.