At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Project Controls Specialist to join our team .
As a Senior Project Controls Specialist, you will perform activities and/or supervising the overall Project Controls effort for a project.
This role may serve as lead cost, lead planner/scheduler, lead progress, or lead change management on large-sized projects.
Your main responsibilities:
• Develop, implement, and direct the total Project Controls program
• Implement the Work Breakdown and Project Coding Structures
• Analyze variances in cost or schedule performance against the plan
• Communicate the reasons for the issuance of variance
• Propose mitigation plans to Project Management
• Contribute to the proposal efforts for cost or scheduling activities
• Review project profit recognition
• Provide evaluation of opportunities with management
• Manage project schedule including critical path activities
• Review schedule float for schedule slippages
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 141016BR
State: North Holland
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.