Fluor Project Automation Spec I - Smart P&ID – SPPID Administrator in Houston, Texas
Maintain the SPPID reference database for projects including transfers, reports, MTO downloads, data integrity, etc. including the customization of reports as per project requirements.
• Trouble-shoot and solve P&ID problems to ensure project integrity
• Develop detailed project work instructions for users
• SPPID Administration including creating symbology, filters, reports, system maintenance, etc. Produce setup documentation detailing the SPPID setup
• Follow department and client drafting methods and standards
• Create auditing requirements and checking for quality assurance of the design effort
• Maintain and verify daily backup routines
• Help develop automation enhancements
• Design accurate system drawings, in a given time period, adjusting to project requirements
Job ID: 110922BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.