Fluor Sr Mgr, O&M Technology in Houston, Texas
This position develops business opportunities by assessing or addressing client financial and operational capabilities and suggesting revisions to operational work methods. Also develops work/project plans based on future requirements. The role is responsible for strategic maintenance programs to advance the reliability of plant equipment and achieve improvements in work processes, safety, work effectiveness, and diagnostic and problem solving ability of the maintenance workforce.
• Develop business opportunities by assessing client financial and operational capabilities, suggesting revisions to client and site operational work methods, facility layout and/or machinery, tools and equipment (Opportunity Assessments)
• Support sales efforts by assisting in sales presentations, estimates, and proposals including negotiating commercial terms and by developing project business model and pricing strategies
• Ensure best practices by implementing and sustaining Operations & Maintenance (O&M) best practices and systems including reliability, plant and maintenance engineering, planning and scheduling, materials management, and change management
• Manage the work to the terms of the contract by eliminating leakage and optimizing returns
• Promotes multi-discipline applications by understanding industry specific project planning/scheduling technologies, maintenance engineering and project control systems
• Support O&M Operations by preparing work scopes, estimates, mobilizing medium size projects and monitoring activities and budgets
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 125370BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.