At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Provide technical evaluation and advisory of any power system and asset management discipline, which related to power system stability, asset management process and reporting, power capital and project analysis, as well as power system development plan and review including capital expenditure preparation and justification related to medium and long term company development / expansion program. Support the ongoing project review on power optimization program, mid-life extension related to power control system, asset condition review and analysis program related to asset management process implementation.
• Provide technical evaluation and advisory of any power system stability issue related to current and future operation
• Provide technical evaluation and advisory for asset management process and reporting as the reference for mid-term and long-term corporate OPEX and CAPEX planning
• Provide technical evaluation and advisory of capital and project analysis, as well as power system development plan and review including capital expenditure preparation and justification related to medium- and long-term company development / expansion program
• Support and advise on issues and repairs in the field during the turnaround of ongoing project review on power optimization program, mid-life extension related to power control system
• Prepare criticality matrix for repairs, maintenance, engineering or project tiers of identified asset condition review and analysis program related to asset management process implementation
• To be an Owner’s Engineer on site during the turnaround (planned and forced outages) overseeing the turnaround contractors for the coal and diesel plants.
• Technical evaluation of vendor quotes for repairs or service
• Review jobs in progress and provide feedback to improve the process or necessary project material requirements including tools and engineering technique
• Review safety practices and provide feedback including work improvements
• Provide leadership and technical support for national employees in all aspects related to Asset Management process, Power system stability and control of the generation facilities
• Develop technical knowledge of the national employees to ensure strong depth in the organization to support succession planning
Job ID: 140696BR
City: Irian Jaya
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.