Associate IT Operations Specialist II
At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The Associate Specialist II has a general knowledge within designated Information Technology (IT) area of responsibility that is applied to diverse assignments. This role executes assigned tasks and collaborates on IT projects while exhibiting consistent, current knowledge of new technologies and platforms.
• Assess, maintain, support, and modify existing solutions utilizing standard procedures and techniques
• Apply methodology to support business applications, and investigate operational problems as necessary
• Prepare full spectrum of specifications and user requirements
• Assist higher-level specialist in the development of highly complex solutions
• Participate with cross-functional team members in issue identification, process impacts, and solution development discussions to optimize end-to-end solutions
• Provide on-call technical support for end users as required
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 142586BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.