At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The Brand Project Manager supports the various Brand projects and global campaigns that elevate Fluor’s brand, supports the telling of the Fluor story both internally and externally, enable the Fluor strategy and drive growth. This position is part of the Corporate Affairs team and reports to the Senior Manager, Brand Management. This role will support the Senior Manager, Brand Management on priority initiatives - establishing, building, and nurturing collaborative relationships across the global business including with key stakeholders. This role will manage the delivery of top initiatives by actively managing project scope, timelines, budgets and deliverables with cross-functional teams. They will interface and guide all teams and disciplines involved in the project, including creative, strategy, production, media and more. This position could be remote or hybrid but is being posted at Fluor's corporate headquarters in Irving, Texas.
Responsibilities for this position will include:
• Supports the development of creative concepts for multimedia brand campaigns, ensuring that the concepts align with Fluor’s identity, values, purpose and strategy.
• Supports operationalizing the brand into all internal and external forms of communication and reporting, as well as office environments, field locations, industry events, and community engagements.
• Interfaces with management, business lines, and functional departments to implement compliant branding programs, procedures, and initiatives.
• Interfaces and guides all teams and disciplines involved in the project, including creative, strategy, production, media and more.
• Coordinates input, manages expectations and provides consistent and clear communications to all teams involved around milestones and areas of accountability to overall program goals.
• Ensures all work being developed is helping to build a unified and consistent Fluor brand, and that it adheres to our latest brand guidelines and brand messaging.
• Serves as a steward of best project management processes and enables teams to actively engage in these processes.
• Where appropriate, assists in the management of outside agency partners to develop and execute creative work.
• Other duties as assigned.
Job ID: 141833BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.