At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The Chief Graphic Designer sets the design direction for the Fluor brand and supports the development and execution of strategies that elevate Fluor’s brand, supports the telling of the Fluor story both internally and externally, enable the Fluor strategy and drive growth. We are looking for a versatile creative with senior-level experience in graphic design, photography and video development with a proven track record as an Art Director/Creative Director/Graphic Designer. This position is part of the Corporate Affairs team and reports to the Director II, Brand. This position could be remote or hybrid but is being posted at Fluor's corporate headquarters in Irving, Texas.
Responsibilities for this position will include:
• Collaborates closely with the Director of Brand, the Marketing Services team, and design contractors on content and campaign ideation, review/feedback and execution of final assets.
• Develops and updates the visual brand guidelines as the brand evolves.
• Responsible for creative development and design execution of digital and social assets, outdoor materials, photography, video content, and experiential projects like tradeshow and career fair displays that advance our company's visual design identity and brand.
• Supports operationalizing the brand into all internal and external forms of communication and reporting, as well as office environments, field locations, industry events, and community engagements.
• Maintains brand compliance and quality, reviews needs to ensure they align with the approved brand guidelines and meet legal and regulatory requirements.
• Develops all design elements for Fluor’s merchandise, including working with merchandising teams and contractors as needed for apparel launches.
• Responsible for crafting visually stunning content through graphic design, photography, video, and digital assets.
• Manages our content archive and content management system (MediaHub), ensuring efficient utilization of our extensive content library.
• Oversees and contributes to photo and video editing tasks.
• Manages, delegates, and guide tasks among design and other contractors involved in project development.
• Stays current on design and industry trends, adapting to best practices.
• Trains members of the Brand and Marketing Services teams on brand evolution and best practice trends.
• Multitasks in an effective and timely manner, sets priorities, and meets deadlines.
• Maintains compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards.
• May need to travel to attend to business-related meetings and events.
• Serves as a member of the Fluor Brand Council.
• Other duties as assigned.
Job ID: 141824BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.