At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position leads and implements the design direction of Fluor’s corporate reporting suite as well as other visual templates and corporate campaign deliverables as required. This position is part of the Corporate Affairs team and reports to the Director, Corporate Reporting.
• Responsible for design and layout work on challenging, high-priority or sensitive publications read by multiple internal and external stakeholders
• Visualizes complex data into digestible graphics tailored to various communication channels
• Creates design templates, illustrations, infographics, and other digital or print materials
• Interfaces effectively with internal stakeholders such as Legal, Investor Relations, Sustainability, Marketing, and others
• Maintains consistent and compliant use of branding in the company (works with the Branding team to set standards and enforce them)
• Manages personnel when required and provides an environment for the development and professional advancement of staff members, including on-the-job and formal training and development opportunities, and timely performance feedback
• Works closely with external agencies as needed to develop, coordinate and deliver results
• Analyzes situations, identifies and forecasts pertinent problems and evaluates realistic options; and recommends/implements appropriate course of action
• Promotes a culture of high performance and continuous improvement with a focus on quality
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 142333BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.