At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The Digital Asset Manager is responsible for the management, organization, maintenance and governance of Fluor’s photography, audiovisual, social media, Intranet and website assets. This role will manage all the organization’s digital visual assets, the technology they are associated with, how people interact with them, the metadata creation/updates, reporting, and the processes to keep them safe. This position is part of the Corporate Affairs team and reports to the Chief Graphic Designer. This position could be remote or hybrid but is being posted at Fluor's corporate headquarters in Irving, Texas.
Responsibilities for this position will include:
• Collaborates with cross-functional teams to create a comprehensive catalog of brand imagery, videography and web elements.
• Reviews, evaluates, categorizes, tags and tracks assets across multiple file types, sizes and quality.
• Utilizes existing metadata and taxonomy guidelines, while maintaining best practices and recommending improvements for enhanced user experience.
• Oversees daily maintenance and usability of the digital asset management system.
• Serves as a collaborative driver who can assemble and align disparate teams to one goal and be able to juggle multiple priorities and demands from both external and internal constituents including IT, Marketing Services, the broader Corporate Affairs team, Sales, and other business and functional teams.
• Performs and supervises users in the tagging and uploading of assets (logos, emblems, iconography, photography, videos, toolkits and style guides).
• Develops, implements and continuously updates metadata standards, taxonomy and tagging to optimize system search functionality.
• Serves as a functional advisor and problem-solver to stakeholders and new users - assisting them in optimizing their use of the platform and providing continuous training.
• Monitors user-tracking, fine-tunes, troubleshoots, and works closely with IT to implement enhancements and correct bugs.
• Documents processes into technical training and Fluor practices, as well as maintaining them to support new items and updates.
• Other duties as assigned.
Job ID: 141865BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.