At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The Digital Design Manager creates visually impactful infographics, iconography and illustrations that are aligned with the brand direction and brand strategy and effectively communicate Fluor’s brand to stakeholders. The role is also responsible for producing complex documents and the associated desktop publishing and supporting with animation and line art requirements. This position is part of the Corporate Affairs team and reports to the Chief Graphic Designer. This position could be remote or hybrid but is being posted at Fluor's corporate headquarters in Irving, Texas.
Responsibilities for this position will include:
• Collaborates with the Chief Graphic Designer to understand design requirements and specific goals.
• Produces superior visual designs, images, graphics/illustrations, and high-end realistic photo edits/renders.
• Integrates typography and design elements into images/photography for modern, impactful, cohesive communication and storytelling.
• Understands the essence of our company and the Fluor brand, to further elevate images, photography, design projects and marketing collateral.
• Creates images and designs that are on trend and resonate with our stakeholders.
• Maintains consistent branding across all graphic design initiatives.
• Effectively manages time, ensures projects are completed, meets defined specifications, maintains quality control standards, and meets deadlines.
• Collaborates with teams and contributes creative ideas, providing recommendations for execution.
• Redesigns and updates existing materials to improve their visual appeal, clarity, and effectiveness.
• Creates new and innovative designs for various purposes, ensuring consistency in design and branding across all materials.
• Ensures documents, forms and templates are accessible, which may involve fixing colors, adding alternate text, proper file and link names and checking that all elements (including headings, tables, lists, captions, etc.) are structured properly.
• Serves as the custodian of the Fluor brand templates and asset management system.
• Other duties as assigned.
Job ID: 141832BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.