At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Fluor is seeking a Director of HR and Office of Inclusion Communications at its Irving, Texas headquarters to be responsible for development and implementation of global communication strategies, programs, campaigns, and activities in support of Fluor’s HR and Inclusion strategic priorities (internal and external).
This position is part of a team responsible for translating Fluor’s strategic priorities into clear, compelling communications and will work across the company and its various departments to develop messaging, identify opportunities, and create content for both internal and external consumption by executing on the following:
• Developing communications strategy to support Fluor’s high-performance culture with purpose strategic priority
• Leading HR and Inclusion communications efforts for internal and external audiences
• Working closely with executive leadership, management, business lines and functional departments to develop and implement communication programs, procedures and initiatives
• Curating and developing content including, but not limited to, articles, posts, publications, talking points, speeches, videos and presentations
• Working with media relations, social media and www.Fluor.com teams to develop pitches and opportunities for external media coverage related to positioning Fluor as an employer of choice in the industry
• Works with internal communications team to implement communications strategy and drive increased engagement across the company
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 142307BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.