Fluor Financial Analyst in Irving, Texas
Fluor Corporation, a Fortune 500 company, is one of the world’s largest engineering and construction firms. It is also ranked first in Fortune’s survey of World’s Most Admired Companies in the Engineering Construction industry category. Fluor is currently seeking a Financial Analyst, who will be located at the Irving (Dallas), Texas Headquarters’ office.
The successful candidate will have an undergraduate business (finance, accounting, etc.) degree, be an outgoing and polished communicator, have developing leadership skills, work well as part of a team, and be proficient with various software (MS Excel) and hardware (SAP) programs. This position will report to the Director, FX and Hedging.
• Perform hedging strategy analysis
• Assist with foreign currency operations• Conduct spot and forward trades • Report exposure • Manage back office clearing/monitoring • Manage back office clearing/monitoring
• Assist with intercompany netting• Manage balance aggregation • Monitor fund flows • Provide reporting
• Interact with and assist internal and external auditors
• Assist with the management of Fluor’s retirement plans• Prepare for Committee meetings • Interact with external service providers (consultants, managers, etc.) • Monitor investments
• Back-up other team members as appropriate\
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 109114BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.