At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position is responsible for supporting the Global HR Policy function which includes oversight of Policies that cover a broad range of HR and general business subjects.
• Prepare drafts of proposed revised or new Policies with exceptional attention to detail and excellence in consolidating, tracking and maintaining various stakeholder input for record-keeping
• Along with the Director of HR Policy evaluate and recommend content edits for HR Policies submitted for review, approval and publication
• Understand and be able to write and explain company Policies and procedures
• Assess and identify HR Policy trends/best practices and propose solutions that will assist the stakeholders of Policy content
• Analyze and make recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity including the development of Policies, practices and/or guidelines for the stakeholder
• Compile relevant information regarding HR Policies and develop detailed summary information and reports for executive management, including the Board of Directors
• Provide consultation to Policy content owners on the design of their training programs that address new or revised Policies
• Communicate and work collaboratively within the context of a globally diverse environment
• Maintain a close working relationship with direct manager to ensure that services to the stakeholders are properly executed and the needs of the company are met
• Establish a relationship with direct manager and colleagues as a Policy expert
• Coordinate with direct manager to provide solutions for Policy specific issues
• Organize and prioritize projects and tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines
• Plan and organize own work assignments, as well as carry out tasks from management staff
• Adhere to and support Fluor's Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• Effectively develop and apply the Core Skills to the job
• Meet expectations on attendance and punctuality
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 142112BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.