At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The Manager, Communications develops and implements internal and/or external communication activities in a designated specialty, region, office, or department in support of business objectives and strategies.
• Responsible for communications for a project, office, department, or function
• Work closely with business lines and functional departments to develop and implement communication programs, procedures, and initiatives
• Has editorial oversight for internal and/or external communication content for designated area or function, including but not limited to, articles, publications, talking points, speeches, videos, presentations, and other supporting materials
• Manage activities of external vendors and contractors, as required
• Track and report on metrics to demonstrate effectiveness of communication programs
• Stay current on communications best practices/trends and integrate into communications programs
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 142457BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.