Fluor Senior Communications Specialist in Irving, Texas
Fluor Corporation NYSE:FLR), a Fortune 500 company, is one of the largest professional services firms, providing engineering, procurement, construction, fabrication and modularization, commissioning and maintenance, as well as project management services, on a global basis. Fluor's Corporate Communications Department is seeking a Senior Communications Specialist for Global Communications, at the Company's headquarters office located in Irving, Texas.
The Senior Communications Specialist will report to the Director of Corporate Communications, to develop and implement internal and external communications promoting business strategy and objectives, corporate framework, brand and reputation to our global workforce, and external stakeholders.
Job Duties will include:
• Working with Corporate Communications team members to develop internal and external communication content promoting Fluor’s Purpose – Build a Better World – and other elements of our corporate framework (mission, vision and core values).
• Supporting OneFluor intranet manager by developing content in a variety of formats including, but not limited to, internet, intranet, social media, columns, articles, blogs, publications, talking points, speeches, videos, presentations, employee recognition, training and other supporting materials.
• Promoting Fluor’s purpose and assists in managing Fluor’s reputation, initiatives and brand on Social Media. Working with other members of the social media team to develop and manage campaigns. Serving as backup to the lead social media team member.
• Fostering a high-performance culture with purpose by advancing Diversity, Equity & Inclusion and promoting social progress and sustainability. Sensitivity to diverse work forces, languages, cultures and communication idioms. Looking for opportunities to promote and communicate Fluor’s DE&I initiatives internally and externally. Reviewing opportunities for multilingual messaging and developing processes and procedures for conversion, approval and distribution.
• Collaborating with general managers, office communicators, business groups and business lines, functional groups and departments, project managers, project communicators, partnerships and subsidiaries to deliver consistent messaging in the most appropriate manner and format for each location. Facilitating communication among office and project communicators, through regular meetings, training and exchange of ideas and best practices.
• Working to identify opportunities for Fluor experts and employees to promote the Fluor story internally and externally, telling the story of Fluor knowledge, innovation and sustainability and helping position Fluor as the pre-eminent leader of professional and technical solutions across all the industries we serve.
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 127569BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.