Fluor Senior Communications Specialist in Irving, Texas
Want an opportunity to help drive strategy and success at a Fortune 500 company?
The Senior Communications Specialist at Fluor coordinates and implements routine internal and external communication activities for the Company consistent with business goals and objectives.
• Support the implementation of internal and external programs, procedures, and initiatives
• Manage receipt, approvals and distribution of comments on communication content
• May oversee the daily activities of or assist in the training of lower level communication employees
• Support the Company’s brand
• Track and report metrics; prepare quarterly metrics reports and summarize key trends
• Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement with a focus on quality
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 107252BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.