Fluor Senior Counsel in Irving, Texas
Fluor Corporation (NYSE: FLR) - Engineering, procurement, construction and maintenance company, seeks to hire a Corporate Counsel for its Irving, Texas headquarters office. The candidate will report to the Senior Vice President - Law (Corporate and Disputes Resolution).
We are looking for candidates who have a broad corporate transactional background. Responsibilities would include:
• Preparing SEC filings, including Forms 10-K, 10-Q and 8-K, as well as the Proxy Statement.
• Assisting with the oversight of the company’s insider trading program and related SEC filings.
• Assisting with general corporate housekeeping and corporate governance matters.
• Providing support to the Treasury/Finance group in drafting, negotiating and reviewing corporate finance agreements, credit agreements, guarantees and letters of credit.
• Providing support to the Human Resources and Executive Compensation group by providing legal advice and drafting of legal documents related to stock option plans, restricted stock plans, and other stock-based compensation benefits.
• Providing support to the Benefits Department by overseeing counsel on ERISA matters.
• Negotiating and preparing general corporate and transaction documents.
Job ID: 117575BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.