Fluor Senior Counsel in Irving, Texas
Fluor Corporation (NYSE: FLR), a Fortune 500 engineering, procurement, construction, fabrication and maintenance company, seeks to hire a Senior Counsel for its Irving, Texas headquarters office.
The candidate will report to the VP, Law and Chief Compliance Officer. Candidates must have significant securities and executive compensation experience. Proficiency with regard to corporate governance matters and benefits law also beneficial. Responsibilities would include:
• Preparation and review of the company’s securities filings (including Form 10-K, Form 10-Q, Form 8-K, Proxy Statement, Form 11-K and Form S-8);
• Compliance and planning related to securities laws and New York Stock Exchange listing standards (including director independence);
• Planning the company’s annual shareholder meeting;
• Assisting with the preparation of board materials and corporate governance documents;
• Oversight of the company’s insider trading plans and Section 16 filing requirements;
• Providing support to the Human Resources and Executive Compensation group by providing legal advice and drafting of legal documents related to stock-based and other incentive plans;
• Providing support to the Executive Compensation group with respect to the company’s deferred compensation program;
• General oversight of legal issues relating to the company’s benefit plans, including U.S. 401(k) plans and foreign pension schemes and other benefit plans;
• General corporate law experience.
Job ID: 109556BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.