Fluor Senior Executive Assistant - Legal in Irving, Texas
Fluor, a Fortune 500 company, is one of the largest professional services firms, providing engineering, procurement, construction, fabrication and modularization, commissioning and maintenance, as well as project management services, on a global basis. It is also ranked first in Fortune’s survey of World’s Most Admired Companies in the Engineering Construction industry category. Fluor is currently seeking a Senior Executive Assistant in our Legal Department, who will be located at the Dallas Headquarters’ office in Irving, Texas. The role will provide support and assistance for three (3) company executives who are attorneys. Responsibilities for this position will include the following.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
• Be highly connected to attorneys’ activities and display initiative in order to be proactive and anticipate their needs
• Handle very sensitive, confidential, and proprietary matters on a routine basis with discretion
• Handle administrative duties with minimal supervision such as managing schedules, covering telephones, coordinating meetings (teleconferences, video teleconferences, and webinars), preparing reports, presentations, and expense reports, reconciling MasterCard accounts, etc.
• Perform general office duties including faxing, making copies, filing, distributing mail and ordering supplies
• Create and edit legal documents and general correspondence
• Refer and handle matters requiring attention in the attorneys’ absence
• Prepare and maintain files and various legal databases
• Enter time sheet information and prepare billable hour report
• Coordinate global travel arrangements including making airline, hotel and car arrangements, monitoring travel and updating traveler with any changes, processing visa applications and adhering to security travel advisories
• Use the internet for research and business purposes
• Network with other executive assistants to strengthen relationships and leverage knowledge of company processes and practices
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 108143BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.