Fluor Senior Executive Assistant in Irving, Texas
Fluor is a FORTUNE 500 company that delivers engineering, procurement, construction, maintenance (EPCM), and project management to governments and clients in diverse industries around the world. For over a century, clients have selected Fluor as their company of choice to complete challenging projects, many in remote parts of the world. Clients depend on the expertise of Fluor’s employees operating globally, to deliver capital projects safely, on schedule, within budget, and with excellence.
Fluor is currently seeking a Senior Executive Assistant to support two (2) Corporate Officers in the Dallas Headquarters location in Irving, Texas.
The Senior Executive Assistant must have a global mindset and be adept at change management. The Corporate Officer‘s schedule is very fluid and global travel is frequent. Complex global scheduling is a key component. The ideal candidate will be a team player coordinating and working extensively with executives, administrative staff, and other individuals globally.
Position will require:
• Working independently and using good judgement to proactively maintain administrative needs of officer during frequent, protracted periods of absence.
• Extensive complex global travel planning and execution, including frequent itinerary changes, while keeping all necessary parties apprised of changes
• Coordinating global travel arrangements for maximum cost effectiveness to include processing visa applications, adhering to security travel advisories and charter travel arrangements
• Execute extensive currency conversions
• Scheduling global meetings and events in multiple time zones
• Scheduling meetings and coordinating officer's interface with other company organizations, clients, and external groups
• Extensive calendar management, to include proactive alerts to priorities and potential conflicts and the ability to resolve those conflicts or timing issues
• Excellent follow up to ensure deadline deliverables to the Corporate Officer are met
• Network with other administrative assistants to strengthen relationships and ensure coverage during absences
• Planning and organizing own work assignments, as well as carrying out tasks from management staff
• Preparing information and presentation materials for management reports, as well as reviews for senior executive leadership.
• Exercising good judgment in fulfilling information requests internally and externally
• Performing a broad range of very sensitive, confidential, and proprietary administrative functions for a Corporate Officer
• Administering and maintaining highly confidential and specialized information and utilizing an in-depth understanding of organizational policies, procedures and operations
• Performing administrative duties to include phone coverage, meeting coordination (including catering, teleconferences, and video conferences), report preparation, presentations, composing correspondence for signature, expense reports, etc.
• Preparing materials needed by the senior corporate officer for conferences, appointments, and telephone calls
• Performing research on internet for business purposes
• Arranging advanced video conferencing in multiple locations
• Monitoring all expenses, prepare travel statements and coordinate with Card Service and Travel groups for extensive projects
• Preparing communications, including letters, memos, email and phone
• Creating original PowerPoint presentations
• Ad hoc reporting as needed
• Analyzing and making independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Organizing and prioritizing a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, setting priorities, and meeting deadlines
• Maintaining compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Adhering to and supporting Fluor's Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• May need to travel to attend to business related matters
• Meeting expectations on attendance and punctuality
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 108079BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.