At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Fluor Corporation (NYSE:FLR), a Fortune 500 company, is one of the largest professional services firms, providing engineering, procurement, construction, fabrication and modularization, commissioning, and maintenance, as well as project management services, on a global basis. Fluor's Corporate Tax Department is seeking a Senior Tax Analyst at the Company's headquarters office located in Irving, Texas.
Duties will include:
• Prepare / Review Pro-Forma and Separate Company Federal income tax returns;
• Assist in preparing the Consolidated Federal income tax return, Forms 5471, Partnership and state returns;
• Maintain knowledge & proficiency in current federal and state income tax laws and regulations;
• Assist with the preparation of quarterly and year-end FAS 109 financial reporting; Reconcile / Review deferred tax schedules;
• Assist in gathering information, researching tax issues, and drafting formal responses to federal and state audit requests; and
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 140874BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.