Fluor Senior Tax Analyst in Irving, Texas
Fluor Corporation NYSE:FLR), a Fortune 500 company, is one of the largest professional services firms, providing engineering, procurement, construction, fabrication and modularization, commissioning and maintenance, as well as project management services, on a global basis. Fluor's Corporate Tax Department is seeking a Senior Tax Analyst at the Company's headquarters office located in Irving, Texas.
Duties will include:
• Prepare / Review Pro-Forma and Separate Company Federal income tax returns;
• Assist in preparing the Consolidated Federal income tax return, Forms 5471, Partnership and state returns;
• Maintain knowledge & proficiency in current federal and state income tax laws and regulations;
• Assist with the preparation of quarterly and year-end FAS 109 financial reporting;
- Reconcile / Review deferred tax schedules;
• Assist in gathering information, researching tax issues, and drafting formal responses to federal and state audit requests; and
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 111306BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.