Fluor Sr. Financial Analyst, Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis in Irving, Texas
Fluor Corporation NYSE:FLR), a Fortune 500 company, is one of the largest professional services firms, providing engineering, procurement, construction, fabrication and modularization, commissioning and maintenance, as well as project management services, on a global basis. Fluor's Finance, Planning & Analysis Department is seeking a Sr. Financial Analyst at the Company's headquarters office located in Irving, Texas.
This position will provide support for total company consolidation activities as well as the primary FP&A business partner for a couple of General and Administrative (“G&A”) functional leaders based in the Irving, Texas office. This role requires critical understanding of how operations and G&A functions integrate into the corporation as a whole.
This position will be responsible for:
• Support for total company consolidation including preparation of presentations
• Interfacing with other FP&A team members to facilitate consolidation of plan, actual, and outlook information
• Financial planning and analysis for two to three G&A functions
• Preparation of annual budgets and monthly & quarterly outlooks
• Frequent communication, including face-to-face meetings, with executive leadership to review functional group financial performance
• Coordination with Asia-based staff and other international finance teams to ensure accurate forecasting
• Creating the annual plan timelines, review schedules and coordinating the overall plan process for supported functions
• Month-end reporting and analysis including operational and management reporting
• Ad hoc analysis in support of management decision-making
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 125123BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.