Fluor Project Engineer III in Jubail, Saudi Arabia
The purpose of this position is to plan and perform work requiring sound technical judgment in the evaluation, organization, and execution of project management assignments worldwide. This role has the responsibility to perform the essential job duties and functions as listed below with the overall objective of managing and/or coordinating project activities that are in compliance with the contract and ensure the safety, quality, value, timeliness, and Fluor profitability of the completed project. Performing assigned general duties of limited scope and level of responsibility, this position is designed to develop broader project management knowledge and experience. At this level, the role may have the responsibility as the only project engineer on a medium size project with full accountability for the general duties, or the responsibility for general duties on a larger or more complex segment of a very large project.
• Perform basic project engineering functions involving monitoring of progress, preparation of procedures, documentation of communications and meetings, and identification/evaluation of project issues and problems
• Coordinate efforts of technical disciplines, vendors and licensors to ensure integrated and complete designs that meet project requirements and contractual obligations
• Review project staffing requirements and coordinate staffing with supporting functional organization managers and/or subcontractors
• Support creation and coordination of overall project plans and schedules, and monitoring activities, progress, and milestones against the plans
• Support creation and coordination of project effort hours, and cost estimates and budgets, and monitor progress and cost performance against these
• Support the preparation, delivery and coordination of project deliverables, design documents, and bid packages
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 128003BR
State: Ash Sharqiyah
Country: Saudi Arabia
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.