Fluor Technical Document Controller (TDC) / PDDM in Jubail, Saudi Arabia
This position performs as a project lead to plan and coordinate Project Document & Data Management (PDDM) project responsibilities including support of task force objectives and project milestones. This role requires knowledge of PDDM procedures and relevant company policies. This position requires the ability to fill any role in PDDM in an efficient manner while maintaining effective communication with Project Client, Engineering Subcontractors, internal taskforce members and field personnel. This position may have Team Lead responsibilities or may supervise intermediate level full work on a large project to work within a team or independently. This position may act on behalf of an absent lead on a large project or may be expected to lead a large project or act as the operations lead on a large project. An individual at this experience level provides input to global practice and local office processes.
• Participate in project task force meetings
• Contribute to, promote, and ensure effective knowledge sharing behaviors in the use of Fluor’s knowledge management portals and communities
• Review work of others for accuracy and timeliness
• Direct the work activity and training of PDDM task force team
• May report directly to task force engineering manager or department management in the case of special assignments
• Responsible for compliance dictated by client regarding maintenance of related documentation
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 112930BR
Country: Saudi Arabia
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.