Fluor Off Road Heavy Duty Technician - Mechanic in Kitimat, British Columbia
Fluor is one of Canada's top employers and recognized globally as a leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Fabrication, and Maintenance industry. Our focus on innovation and providing cost effective technology based solutions to address our client's needs is second to none.
As we look to the future, we need creative, ambitious, and innovative professionals who can help us achieve our goals.
In this site based role you will be situated full time at one of our exciting project sites in Kitimat, British Columbia. You will be fully supported as you continue to build your skills, support a schedule driven project where the emphasis will be on people, client interface, development and management.
• Journeyman Off-Road technician certification
• Verifiable experience diagnosing, repairing and maintaining a variety of off-road construction equipment including: John Deere, Caterpillar, Volvo, Hitachi, and Komatsu
• Diagnosis, maintenance and repair of complex mechanical, electrical, hydraulic systems on the above equipment
• Use of Diesel Diagnostic Software
• Willingness and ability to work in the field in a variety of weather conditions
• Ability to work in a safe, efficient manner and provide supporting documentation as required by site such as FLHA and observation cards
• Positive attitude consistent with supporting the Safest Project on Earth
• Other duties as required
Job ID: 127996BR
State: British Columbia
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.