At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
* Must have an active (or ability to obtain and maintain) TS/SCI with CI Polygraph*
• Construct, erect and repair buildings and other structures made of wood, steel and other materials.
• Perform required tasks to complete building/room renovations of varying complexity.
• Ability to patch, tape & texture and paint.
• Build concrete forms, scaffolding, bridges, shelters, and other structures.
• Read and interpret blueprints and drawings.
• Assist other trades during construction project.
• Conform to building codes and other regulations.
• Perform layout including selecting, measuring, marking and cutting materials, planning sequences and methods of work.
• Helpers will assist journeyman with these duties.
• Must be able to work after hours, weekends, public holidays and possibly shift work to ensure 24 hour coverage to the facility.
• Other duties as assigned.
Starting Salary Rate: $32/hour + Fringe $4.98/hour
Job ID: 141744BR
City: Las Cruces
State: New Mexico
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.