Fluor Consolidated Support Center (CSC) Representative I in Las Cruces, New Mexico
Under the direction of the Logistics Supervisor (CSC), the CSC Representative is responsible for supporting daily operations related to customer service, classified reproduction of materials, courier services, inbound and outbound shipping of small parcel and freight, consumable supply management, and classified material destruction.
This position serves as an entry level customer service representative within the CSC. The CSC representative is responsible for providing an array of customer driven on demand services within a secure government facility.
Daily support to include but not limited to all following task:
• Work independently, or as part of a team, to provide world class material handling support
• Perform distribution-related functions (receiving, storing, shipping, and building of loads)
• Adhere to all site safety policy, procedures, and ensure compliance of OSHA regulation; report incidents immediately to supervisor
• Perform customer service activities to include but not limited to, answering telephones, communicating with site customers, carrier representatives and drivers
• Ensure the CSC customers are greeted upon entering the office and are assisted with their service needs
• Answer CSC phone immediately, and return voice messages promptly
• Daily support to include but not limited to all of the following tasks:
o Product handling, preparation and distribution
o Ensure material received corresponds with packing slips (manifests) and resolve document/material discrepancies
o Commercial/Vendor mail services
o Deliver and pick-up all official US Mail
o Sort and distribute any material requiring dissemination to personnel
o Wrap and route original documents and material to appropriate personnel. Classified Material Handling
o Assist with the distribution of classified packages, classified equipment, and classified messages
o Provide proper handling controls of media storage media
o Classified documentation pick-up and destruction IAW Approved security provisions and regulations
o Operate classified destruction equipment
o Receive and transmit classified and unclassified faxes
o Provide reproduction, publishing, and binding services
o Provide scanning services; classified and unclassified
• Operate forklift, pallet jack, automated pallet wrapper, dollies/carts, and other critical equipment, with guidance and direction from the Warehouse Lead
• Load and unload packages from delivery vehicles and/or trailers
• Build and stretch wrap pallets
• Provide accountability, oversight and management to maintenance bench-stock items, critical-spares, and other critical/non-critical items
• Conduct quality assurance and quality control inventories and management directed inventory counts
• Maintain good housekeeping in work area.
• Maintain material management and receiving logs
• Fill-out proper shipping documentation and receipts per site standard operating procedures
• Input information into software programs (such as SAP, Microsoft Office, etc.)
• Organize and maintain files
• Dispose of and recycle materials and equipment in accordance with site best practices and procedures
• Ensure proper handling of all sensitive or classified materials and equipment in accordance with regulatory requirements
• Understand and apply fundamental mathematical calculations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division).
• Support other elements of the Fluor Logistics Team as directed
• Operate government or Fluor owned vehicles and equipment required to complete daily duties; to include large stack-bed truck
• Work within an office, warehouse, or outdoor setting
• Demonstrate strong commitment to safety, quality, environmental awareness, and continuous process improvement.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Job ID: 127095BR
City: Las Cruces
State: New Mexico
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.