At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
***Must have an active TS/SCI with Polygraph Clearance Required)
Under general supervision, this position performs technical and general maintenance work on a variety of fire systems.
• Supports the fire alarm detection maintenance program for facilities Executes maintenance, test and inspection programs using tools, manuals and specialized test equipment.
• Ensure all monthly, semi-annual, annual tested are conducted to meet NFPA standards.
• Removes subcomponents of alarm systems, cleans and replaces to insure proper operation fire protection systems Determines fire alarm system state of readiness through testing and inspections recording results.
• Performs general labor duties associated with the installation, removal and modification of fire alarm systems.
• Runs wire, installs boxes and devices using a variety of hand held and electrical power tools and equipment.
• Responsible for preparation and maintenance of reports and logs as needed.
• Perform repairs, minor alterations, and routine service work
• Complete preventive maintenance (PMs) and client and proactive work orders along with housekeeping responsibilities in the work areas and shop.
• Assist with the implementation of standard trade practices and procedures (using appropriate safety precautions) for routine maintenance
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 139868BR
City: Las Cruces
State: New Mexico
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.