Fluor Production Control Supervisor (Active TS/SCI with CI Poly Required) in Las Cruces, New Mexico
The primary role of the Production Control Supervisor (PCS) is to improve work force productivity and work quality by anticipating and eliminating potential delays through planning and coordination of labor, parts and material, tools and equipment, required permits, specialized documentation and equipment access.
The PCS is responsible for the planning and scheduling of all non-emergency maintenance work performed in the area to which he/she is assigned. He/she maintains coordination between the various maintenance groups and Facility managers and maintains appropriate records and files to permit meaningful analysis and reporting of results.
• Receives and reviews all non-emergency work orders for the areas to which he/she is assigned. The PCS reviews and screens each work order to see that it has been filled out with the required information by the requestor of the work
• Examines all non-emergency work orders to be done and determines scope and the best way to accomplish the work. Identifies and requests materials required for completion of the work order. Consults with requestor, maintenance supervisor, engineers, or field technicians when necessary.
• Ensures that safety needs are given a top priority in work planning and scheduling.
• Reviews, plans, and schedules all recurring PM (Preventative Maintenance) activities.
• Develops an integrated maintenance work schedule for the maintenance area supervisor/leads (including PM, PdM, and non-emergency repair work orders).
• Works with Facility Managers to properly prioritize work and ensure proper resource allocation.
• Develops and maintains planner reference systems (library) including a file of planned job packages for recurring jobs.
• Ensures completed schedules and work orders are returned promptly and that all completed work orders are filled out completely by the craftsmen, maintenance supervisor, and authorized contractor representatives.
• Performs post-job reviews to ensure actual work performed and post-maintenance testing was adequate; identify changes needed to PM program (based on activity results) and/or changes to equipment design and /or inventory management practices to optimize the overall maintenance process.
• Provide daily, weekly, and monthly status to management for all scheduled work and high visibility items
• Create and Edit Facilities Equipment Records: Create all new equipment in SAP for asset management and associated PMs. Make changes as necessary during life of equipment record
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 124627BR
City: Las Cruces
State: New Mexico
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.