At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Must have an active (or ability to obtain and maintain) TS/SCI with Polygraph Clearance
The purpose of this position is to contribute site management ideas or processes on how to create, promote and sustain a productive work culture and safe work environment. These problems include but are not limited to prevention of human injury, environmental degradation and unsafe working conditions/practices. This is done through health, safety and environmental training, programs, and processes with a visible and uncompromised commitment to the protection of the environment as well as the productivity of the Company’s employees.
• Maintain an intermediate scope working knowledge of Company specific Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) standards, programs and goals by learning and applying HSE procedures as established by the Company on a project site or in an office through training
• Confirm project site adheres to Company and regulatory HSE standards and guidelines
• Promote and foster HSE standards and goals with programs throughout the Company and/or project to confirm a safe and productive work environment
• Conduct surveys, audits, evaluations, inspections, and investigations of moderate scope incidents and activities to monitor and track HSE standards, programs and goals including project environmental data collection and documentation
• Adhere to and support Fluor's Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• Other duties as assigned
Salary Range: $70,000 to $90,000 with possible Relocation Allowance and One Year Retention Allowance
Job ID: 140558BR
City: Las Cruces
State: New Mexico
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.