Fluor Superintendent II, O&M in Las Cruces, New Mexico
* Must have active or ability to obtain TS/SCI with CI Poly *
Directly supervises maintenance supervisors and other project personnel as required.
Operations Manager will direct, coordinate, and manage the work effort associated with facilities including, but not limited to roads, buildings and grounds maintenance, snow removal, utilities, and the maintenance of Government equipment and property. Included in these functions will be a full range of supervisory duties including, but not limited to the following:
• Be responsible for directing all phases of an O&M program from inception through completion
• Be responsible for directing the Contractor’s utilities, buildings, and grounds, managing the daily operations and maintenance activities
• Lead review sessions with the Government to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance
• Establish milestones and monitor adherence to master plans and schedules
• Identify program problems and obtain solutions
• Direct the work of employees assigned to O&M
• Manage grounds maintenance activities at all locations
• Be the primary contact for after-hours emergency response
• Complete and submit all daily and monthly reports
• Direct all inclement weather response and provide updates as required
• Conduct facility self-assessments and make recommendations to increase efficiency and cost effectiveness on a continuous basis
• Coordinate with the Government and Mission Partners to perform work activities
• Provide technical support to operating entities
• Interpret and implement maintenance policy
Job ID: 106923BR
City: Las Cruces
State: New Mexico
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.