At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position performs Project Control functions related to cost and/or schedule and assists in the preparation of Project Controls activities for a project or assignment.
• Prepare the Work Breakdown and Project Coding Structures for control and integrity of work to be performed as defined by the contract
• Accumulate and compile accurate cost management data to prepare the project budget and update the progress of the project
• Develop cost control/scheduling procedures, execution plan, and business plan for a project
• Participate in weekly project cost reviews/schedule meetings
• Develop and implement a basic change management system for engineering and construction
• Develop and maintain Management, Project and Control level schedules
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 140862BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.