At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position delivers Human Resource services with specific responsibility for providing information to employees regarding policies and regulations; addressing a variety of issues and/or providing general support; maintaining records, files and databases of personnel actions, evaluations and assisting in ensuring conformance to all applicable Human Resources regulatory and program requirements.
This position performs a wide range of duties within a framework set by the Human Resources department. This position assists in hiring procedures, implementation of talent development activities, compensation administrative duties and other assigned tasks and is typically responsible for the administration of two or more Human Resource disciplines
• Maintain thorough knowledge of personnel policies and procedures
• May function as a group participant on special Human Resource projects
• Perform routine and more complex human resources projects
• May interface with groups inside and outside the organization
• Input personnel/position changes and other information (e.g., salaries, locations, authorized access, etc.) into computerized databases
• Update and maintain various logs/reports
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 142330BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.