Fixed Facilities Manager - Operations & Maintenance
At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
LAX APM project is seeking a Fixed Facilities Manager for the operations and maintenance of the Automated People Mover (APM).
The LAX APM is LAWA's first public-private partnership (P3) project. The project includes a total of six stations, five of which Fluor is building, that connect a new consolidated rental car facility, intermodal transportation facilities, expanded airport parking and Metro transit to the airline terminals. The project will transform the experience for travelers at one of America's busiest and most iconic airports, while bringing jobs and workforce development opportunities to the local community.
The Fixed Facilities O&M Manager will report into the O&M Organization and will be responsible for oversight of maintenance and capital replacement activities of the Project related to the APM Fixed Facilities.
This position is responsible for coordinating the effective execution of all maintenance and operations support activities for a small to medium sized maintenance contract and/or Small Capital projects and/or less complex sites/projects within the Operations & Maintenance Function. This position supervises maintenance entry level personnel and/or maintenance supervisors.
• Assist in maintaining client relationships by regular communication to better understand project operations, this communication should; appraise of Fluor activities, advise of potential improvements, assess changing needs, develop teamwork and ask for client feedback on performance
• Act as the first line of contact to the Client Plant Manager by conducting quarterly interviews and maintaining close client relationships
• Fulfill contract and Operating System Requirements (OSR)/Operating System Implementation Plan (OSIP) requirements by ensuring that the duties and responsibilities of the project contract are clearly defined, documented and followed by the Fluor team
• Monitor risk as assigned by director of operations by reviewing risk on a regular basis and identifying significant business risk for Fluor; responsible for profit and loss of the site
• Identify future client requirements and up-selling opportunities by developing on-site assessments of client operations and proposing project plans
• Apply appropriate analytical tools and techniques in by assessing client organizations, acquiring client engagements with significant profitability potential and transforming the client organization from the current state to the proposed future state
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 143276BR
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.