Fluor Project Controls Specialist III - Scheduler in Los Angeles, California
Principal Job Duties & Responsibilities
Responsible for performing construction systems planning/scheduling and coordinating project schedules with the electrical and system contractor.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Develops and implements Construction systems planning program on projects
· Develops/maintains and implements the Work Breakdown and project coding structures to ensure data are converted correctly from the original estimate to the project schedules
· Develops/maintains an integrated EPC schedules including planning and execution to Level 3 and maintains management, project and control level schedules
· Identifies schedule deviations, analyzes variances in schedule performance against mitigation plans to project/site management
· Maintains the established project schedule program and prepares schedule status reports
· Develops and implements a basic change management system for the schedules
· Develops key quantities and maintains the data/ resources required in the project schedule
· Develops key quantity management report
Job ID: 116911BR
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.