At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
LAX Integrated Express Solutions (LINXS), a Fluor led joint venture, is seeking candidates for the LAX Automated People Mover Project.
LINXS was selected by Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA) to design-build, finance, operate and maintain the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) Automated People Mover (APM). The LAX APM will provide reliable, time-certain access to the airline terminals for passengers and employees with anticipated use of 30 million passengers per year.
The LAX APM is LAWA's first public-private partnership (P3) project. The project includes a total of six stations, five of which Fluor is building, that will connect a new consolidated rental car facility, intermodal transportation facilities, expanded airport parking and Metro transit to the airline terminals. The project will transform the experience for travelers at one of America's busiest and most iconic airports, while bringing jobs and workforce development opportunities to the local community.
The purpose of this position is to perform the maintenance and modification of existing building controls systems, programs and databases, and assist in developing new systems, programs and databases. This position works on diverse problems of limited complexity.
• Maintain a working knowledge of Company specific Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) standards, programs, and goals as applicable to this position
• Perform the maintenance, monitoring, programming, installation, repair, replacement, back-up, and recovery of building controls systems
• Perform the planning, organizing, and guiding controls systems development and support activities including data analysis and database design and administration
• Identify, troubleshoot, analyze, and resolve systems and communications problems to include the repair/replacement of component level devices (i.e., input/output devices, modems, etc.)
• Manipulate various software used for communications and report generation
• Ensure the access, security and integrity of system(s) is maintained; provide supporting documentation and controls
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 142446BR
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.