Fluor Construction Manager II in Manila, Philippines
• Adhere to and support Fluor's Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• Implement the site safety and security procedures and project work rules
• Play an active role in the development of the safety culture on the project, making safety a natural part of all work performed
• Remain knowledgeable of safety policies and procedures and perform assigned duties in a safe manner and, while supervising others, has responsibility for their safety and confirm that they comply with established safety policies and procedures and practice safe work habits
• Assure that all requirements and expectations of the Fluor Operating System Requirements (OSR), appropriate Operating System Implementation Plan (OSIP), and strict adherence to other business line requirements
• Support on-site management, supervision and coordination of all self-performed and subcontracted work. Identify resource requirement of project and support the same.
• Control project schedule and cost through the efficient use of all construction resources including manpower, materials, tools, and equipment
• Provide input for the development of project schedules in cooperation with the construction engineers and planners
• Review design scope and approach with regard to constructability and submit recommendations for change
• Participate in HSE audits at construction site.
• Develop construction execution plan for project and define construction methods to be followed.
• Assist the Site Manager in the overall administration of labour relations policies.
• Develop sub-contracting plans for the project. Manage the contractual commitments of contractors, including cost, quality, and schedule and coordinate their field activities
• Plan and manage to estimate the project’s temporary facilities
• Analyze situations, identify and forecast existing problems and evaluate realistic options; recommend/implement appropriate course of action
• Organize and prioritize a variety of complex projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet critical time deadlines
• Administer, train, and motivate all personnel in construction operations through the site manager, superintendent and supervisor levels.
• Typically manage personnel and provide an environment for the development and professional advancement of staff members, including on-the-job and formal training and development opportunities, and timely performance feedback
• Identify resource requirements and support staffing needs.
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Promote professional image of the Company’s operations and maintain harmonious relationship with the Client and their representative.
• Maintain positive working relationship with contractors, suppliers and other employees.
• Ensure that Site organization discipline is appropriately maintained.
• Any other duties which may be assigned by the Site Management.
Job ID: 110686BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.