Fluor IT Operations Specialist I in Manila, Philippines
The Specialist I has a depth of knowledge within designated Information Technology (IT) area of responsibility that is applied to diverse assignments. This position may collaborate with customers, vendors, industry consultants, and company management in order to drive results. This role supports IT projects. This position may guide and share knowledge with other IT staff.
• Maintain critical planning, monitoring, and reporting processes as well as required documentation, for the timely coordination and completion of project tasks
• Translate customer and business requirements into practical and affordable solutions
• Coordinate, direct, and lead project status meetings, confirm milestones, and ensure goals are achieved
• Ensure that project deliverables and schedules are met by technical resources; manage escalation to the appropriate IT resource management when needed; provide feedback to technical resource manager on the performance of technical staff
• Participate with cross-functional team members in issue identification, process impacts, and solution development discussions to optimize end-to-end solutions
• Leverage outside vendors, contactors, technical teams, and other departments to drive for results
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 125573BR
State: National Capital Region
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.