Fluor Principal Process/Specialty Engineer in Manila, Philippines
The purpose of this position is to provide technical expertise in multiple areas of Process Technology. The role leads other engineers in executing project assignments and may oversee several teams of engineers.
• May lead a process team on a project overseeing design of several process areas or units to develop drawings and specifications for study, feasibility, Front End Engineering Development (FEED), or Engineering, Procurement, Fabrication, and Construction (EPFC) for these units/systems
• Develop Process Technology Quality and Activity Plans for moderate to intermediate size projects
• Propose/develop cost effective work processes (project specific) to ensure Fluor’s success
• Provide execution support in the implementation of the Project Execution Plan
• Perform inspections and audits of activities to determine conformance to specified requirements
• Execute Fluor’s scope of work according to contract requirements
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 111966BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.