Fluor Senior IT Technician in Manila, Philippines
The role of the Senior Information Technology (IT) Technician is to support and maintain in-house computer systems, desktops, and peripherals. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all hardware and equipment while ensuring optimal workstation performance. The person will also troubleshoot problem areas in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end user training and assistance where required. This role may act as the lead technician and oversee other technicians and their work processes.
• Provide a single point of contact for end users to receive support and maintenance
• Troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone, or via e-mail) in a timely and accurate manner
• Apply knowledge within technical manuals, procedural documentation, and original equipment manufacturer guides
• Install, configure, diagnose, repair, and upgrade all personal computer hardware and equipment, according to department policies, while ensuring its optimal performance
• Maintain, distribute, install, configure, repair, and upgrade various electronic products, according to department policies, while ensuring their optimal performance
• Liaise with third-party support and equipment vendors to identify and deliver required hardware and/or software service levels according to company policies
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 125577BR
State: National Capital Region
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.