At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
*** Position is contingent upon award ***
*** Active TS/SCI with Polygraph Clearance Required ***
Manage the security program for multiple Fluor locations supporting Fluor Mission Solution Intelligence Group projects in Northern Virginia, as well as other CONUS and OCONUS sites. Position responsibilities include management and implementation of the overarching Fluor security program, as well as oversight of security requirements across the Intelligence Group. Duties include the following:
• Security management and oversight of classified projects in accordance with Intelligence Community Directives, Security Executive Agent Directives, and the National Industrial Security Program as appropriate.
• As member of corporate industrial security team, creates, executes and monitors security policies and procedures to safeguard national security information, processes and products.
• Develops and implements procedures relating personnel security processing, as well as access control procedures, visitor access certifications and badging.
• Maintains personnel security clearance records for employees and consultants working with available USG databases, such as Scattered Castles, Defense Information System for Security (DISS), and National Background Investigation Service as required;
• Processes employee security clearance and access requests with clients;
• Assists personnel in preparing and submitting security processing (SF86) paperwork;
• Principal point of contact to US government Security Representatives for the full range of security issues;
• Advises project management of Federal security regulations and procedures;
• Manages the Security Education Training and Awareness Program: develop and implement an Insider Threat Program, conduct indoctrinations, debriefings, annual refresher training, foreign travel, cyber security and special access briefings.
• Works with Contracts and Operations to ensure compliance with contract / subcontract security requirements. Issues classification guidance to subcontractors;
• Serves as Facility’s Insider Threat Program Senior Official and conducts monthly reviews of actions with Insider Threat Committee members; also responsible for certifications of Insider Threat Program with DoD and IC Clients
• Prepares and implements operations security (OPSEC) briefings and awareness programs;
• Maintains security documentation and files in accordance with Client requirements;
• Conducts security incident investigations, coordinates findings with the Client point of contact, makes recommendations on corrective actions with concurrence of corporate FSO.
• Manages document control including in-/out-processing of sensitive material and preparation of document transmittals and packaging. Issues courier authorizations
Job ID: 142577BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.