Fluor Construction Manager I in Morrisville, North Carolina
The purpose of this position is to oversee and direct the performance of all field construction activities for assigned projects up to $50 Million in conformance with plans, specifications, schedules, and cost estimates. This role requires a working knowledge and background of assigned work, while gaining the ability to appreciate and resolve complex situations with assistance, as necessary, and see actions as a series of steps. This entry level Construction Manager I is the initial position to develop proficiency to direct other line supervision as necessary in their respective roles to meet or exceed all project objectives. This position requires the ability to coordinate and direct construction craftsmen in numerous crafts and/or to manage contractors/subcontractors for the same within the assigned area of responsibility. This role may be referred to as Manager I, Construction.
• Assure that all requirements and expectations of the Fluor Operating System Requirements (OSR), appropriate Operating System Implementation Plan (OSIP), and strict adherence to other business line requirements
• Execute field construction activities in conformance with project drawings, specifications, schedules, cost estimates, procedures, quality requirements, and safety standards
• Control project schedule and cost through the efficient use of all construction resources including manpower, materials, tools, and equipment
• Monitor productivity and cost and implement appropriate action to maintain maximum labor productivity and cost-effectiveness
• Play an active role in the development of the safety culture on the project, making safety a natural part of all work performed
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 126406BR
State: North Carolina
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.